| Current Job Openings
| Part-Time Office Assistant
The City Building has an immediate part time job opening for an office assistant. The primary responsibility of this position will be collecting customer payments and providing customer service and support via phone and front counter interaction. They will additionally serve as backup and support to the utility clerks and administration staff as needed.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Excel & Work and Adobe Acrobat
- Knowledge of multi-line phone systems
- Experience with data entry, handling cash payments and reconciliation
- A/P experience preferred, but not required
- Provide professional, personable and friendly customer service
- Ability to pick up extra shifts to assist in covering sick time and vacation use
Schedule & Benefits:
- 20-25 hours per week; flexible schedule
- IMRF eligible position
- Vacation and sick time available after 1 year of service
- Hourly rate dependent on experience of applicant
Application for Employment
To apply for City Employment, please fill out and submit this form online.
Employee Travel Expense Reimbursement
Employees access your official City Email.
Employees access your Laserfiche documents through Web Access.