Administration & Billing Office

304 S. Hamilton St. 
Sullivan, IL 61951
(217) 728-4383
Fax: (217) 728-8717

8:00 AM - 12:00 PM & 1:00 PM -4:00 PM
The office is closed on most official City Holidays.

City Treasurer - Kassie Waggoner
City Clerk - Carrie Creek
Human Resources - Nakayla Swisher
Billing Clerk - Jennifer Carlson
Billing Clerk - Tana Daily
Billing Clerk - Ariel Green

Utility Billing
The Treasurer's Office handles all billing for City Utilities. Depending on your residence, utilities may include Electric, Gas, Water, and Sewer.

Visit our Utility Billing page to get information on applying for utilities or for all of your options to manage your utility bill!

Are you new to town and need to sign up for utilities? Visit the New Utilities Customer page for all of the information!

Non-Discrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies,  offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information is also available in languages other than English.

To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at, or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provided in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail:
U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:

“This institution is an equal opportunity provider.”